Friday, January 9, 2009

Instead of going to work,


I went snowshoeing with my wife and kids. We ended up getting less snow than was predicted, but we got enough to go hiking down the creek behind our house.

I did swim today, 22 laps. Felt good, less tired than the last swim workout. Now, I need to get up to about 42 laps for the 70.3 in July. Yikes, I better keep on swimming! I tweaked my low back at work last night, just walking and turned/twisted, then felt like the wind got knocked out of me. It felt OK in the pool, no pain to speak of. Tomorrow, I'll see how it feels, stretch it out good, and try it on the bike/trainer for 60-90 minutes.

Tomorrow night, I'm meeting some friends to start planning for our 20 year high school reunion. 20 years out of HS, thats hard to come to terms with some days. The older I get, the faster the time seems to go by. This 20 year thing should be pretty cool, though!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun time to skip work! stretch out a lot and try some core work, and your back will feel better before you know it.

    ReplyDelete